I like it Breanne! Thanks for putting it together. I saw today that you can put your book club on Deseret book. I should look into it and see if it is worth it for us.
This book reads like an episode of Inside Edition. I appreciated the overall message immensly though I thought that to read, this book was very choppy. I don't doubt that the theme behind this is 100% accurate and our book club had a wonderful discussion involving this book. I didn't feel very grabbed by this book and not from its message, which is gratitude, and is certainly a declining virtue, but because it's not very fliud.
I like it Breanne! Thanks for putting it together. I saw today that you can put your book club on Deseret book. I should look into it and see if it is worth it for us.
ReplyDeleteI like the name you chose! It is great
ReplyDeleteThis book reads like an episode of Inside Edition. I appreciated the overall message immensly though I thought that to read, this book was very choppy. I don't doubt that the theme behind this is 100% accurate and our book club had a wonderful discussion involving this book. I didn't feel very grabbed by this book and not from its message, which is gratitude, and is certainly a declining virtue, but because it's not very fliud.
ReplyDelete